- Over ons
Project Manager (Scandinavian market, Norwegian)
Fasttranslator – a place to grow for starting professionals.
Do you have the affinity for leading work progress? Do you thrive on bringing processes from a-z, and while doing so you keep the customers’ needs in sight? Then please keep on reading, because we are looking for you!
As a Project Manager, you are the intermediate between the customer and the translators, responsible for all project phases in the life cycle of a translation project, from initiation to delivery and follow-up. Ensuring that projects meet quality, turn-around time and budget expectations. In addition to ensuring quality and meeting delivery deadlines, a key focus is to act as an advocate for customers to improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage day-to-day execution of translation projects from planning to invoice.
- Scope and quote translation projects.
- Set and manage client expectations, including education about the translation process.
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout project duration focusing on quality and consistency.
- Ensure accuracy of financial project data, workflows, schedules and processes to maximize efficiency and profitability.
- Support growth of existing clients and identify & develop new business opportunities.
Education and Experience
- You have a BA level education.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- You are a native speaker in Norwegian and you have a fluency in English.
- Customer service and/or sales experience.
We can offer
- A fulltime position with variation, responsibility and individual freedom.
- An inspiring international work environment
- A modern office located in Almere only 5 minutes away from Almere central station
- The atmosphere at Fasttranslator is informal and collaborative.
- Personal development.
- Flexibility such as partially working from home.
- A competitive salary and we offer a profit sharing scheme.
Fasttranslator, founded in the Netherlands in 2001, has since expanded its offices in Germany, Sweden and Belgium, and developed into one of the most renowned translation agencies in Europe. We provide translation and interpretation services for businesses and organizations, local and regional authorities, in addition to European and other international institutions.
More information and apply
Did we manage to make you enthousiastic about working at Fasttranslator and do you want to meet? Please contact Fatima Vangen, Manager Nordics, telephone number +31 (0) 6-207 756 05 or contact Jeffrey Vreugdenhil, HR Manager, telephone number +31 (0) 6-154 413 48.
We do not require the assistance of agencies
|Wilt u meer weten? |
Onze specialist beantwoordt graag direct uw vragen.
Stuur Erwin Vroom een e‑mail